December 1, 2011

Christmas partners :)


Good evening ladies! Sorry for coming so late, I was waiting for one more friend, we have 12 stitchers now :) Thank you all for joining!!! :D



Random list, let's make the pairs:

Nia x Noni
Rita x Olli
Eleana x Svetlana
Isabela x Malena
Rafaela x Valma
Laura x Judith

In a few moments, you will receive an email with your partner's address ;)
If you have questions or need any help, you can leave a comment on this post or send me an email to msherrylovers@gmail.com

Have fun!!!! :D

NOTES:
* emails sent to everyone, please, check you inbox ;)
* Noni won't send a picture until the last day.. so I can have a surprise too :D hehehehe

7 comments:

Stitching Noni said...

Hi Nia, got the email with your address :o)

http://firefliescatsinthegarden.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Nia let me know if you have received my address...i've sent it two times:(

♥ Nia said...

No Laura, I didn't get it =(
Did you send to msherrylovers@gmail.com ??
Please, try again, or send it to my email nia.carvalho@gmail.com
Thank you dear!! :)

Laura said...

At now do you received my e-mail???

♥ Nia said...

YES!! All good now Laura :D

Valma said...

Sorry for the mail I sent you Nia, I finally found your mail in the spams :(

I just have one question....
If we send you the pictures of our cards in case they don't arrive on time so that you can show them here to our partner....to whom does Noni send hers ? ;-)
because we really want it to be a surprise for you too :D

Big hugs

♥ Nia said...

Valma, sorry for the late reply! Just saw all your emails! I can see you have found my previous email, all good ;)
hahahah Noni won't send a picture for me, don't worry :p hehehe I will let her know when I get her card on the mail, or Noni will send the pic just on the last day :)
I want a surprise too!!! :D heheheh