January 29, 2013

First time

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy :D

I'm really thankful for adding me to this group :)

For the first time I saw Margaret's charts I fell in love with them by all my heart. I especially admire cats so of course when I saw "Calendar cats" I wished to stitch it.

So... in december 2008 I ask few girls from my country (Poland) to stitch it with me as a Round Robin project. At last (after more then 4 years ^^) in last week my very own cat calendar came back to me :)

Every calendar was stitched by 13 girls. Every one of these 13 girls had to stitch caption on her calendar and mail it to the next person :) 


Here are photos of Margaret's cats stitched by me on my 12 friends calendars:















From my other works there is another Margaret's cat. Stitched on a large pinkeep for a friend:

 

And now I want to stitch cooking cats for another friend (he works as a chief in a restaurant ;))

So that's all for now :D I hope you're not sleepy after reading this loooooooong post ^^ I wish everyone good luck with stitching, no broken needles and no knotting your thread :D

11 comments:

Olga Visser said...

nice works! i like very much! :)))

hugs
Olga

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwwww
well done dear..
lovely stitching xx

Unknown said...

Very welcome, sweetie! Your cats are amazing! Well done!!!!!!!!!

Anne said...

Very cute cats calendar! How will you finish yours now!? :)

Angel said...

Welcome!
Such a great calendar!!!
Everybody did a great job.

(So great i hope i find this calendar 1 day:-))

LittleStar07 said...

Great Job!!! What's a lovely stitch of cats! Nice to meet you!

Valma said...

ho my ! what a job.... =)
wonderful cats you made
great stitching, they are all so beautiful
October cat is my favourite =)
very well done
come back soon =D
Big hugs from France
xxx

Lisa said...

Some wonderful stitching in this post :-)

Mary Joan said...

WOW! It makes my fingers want to stitch them all! I just love them.
Thanks for sharing.

♥ Nia said...

ohhh your post really made me smile :D
beautiful work!!! Congrats sweetie!!
I can't pick my favorite, now I want to stitch them all =) hahahahha
hugs&smiles, Nia

Stitching Noni said...

They are all so adorable. I am going to have to try and find that calendar and stitch them too.... Hope I have it somewhere. It's lovely to see that your RR is back home and all finished. Well done :)