January 4, 2013

Sal Cool Cats number 3


I was giving my time to post my 3rd SAL Cat Cool Cats, as it is the gift to Judith, but my mail as usual, slower than a mule, plan to arrive Epiphany.
A cute kitty for Judith

Judith, believe me I am yet to hear if parael January 6 will not get another, but the package that comes, comes, because for me the promised and long friendships are the result of out of debt.
So this post is to use the readers to witness my commitment and my commitment Judith 3rd kitten, which is now taking off the scarf so hot it is in the tropics.

Happy start to the year to all!
Eleana

5 comments:

Anne said...

Very nicely done! Yes, the scarf would be warm in hot weather! Lovely to receive for Epiphany! :)

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Happy New Year, your blog is wonderful and your work very beautiful, congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

Valma said...

How beautiful it is =)
Sure Judith appreciated it a lot
very well stitched and beautiful finish
happy new year to you sweetie
take care
big hugs from France
xxx

♥ Nia said...

Lovely finish Eleana!! :D

Stitching Noni said...

Love your kitty - lovely finish :)